dimanche 22 juin 2014

Happy Birthday

Une carte pour les défs Anything goes de Kraftin' Kimmie et shabby chic de Kit and Clowder avec un sketch de Passion Collimagination.

A card for the Anything goes challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie and the shabby chic challenge at Kit and Clowder with a sketch from Passion Collimagination.


4 commentaires:

  1. Hello, Isabelle! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment! Your Kimmie card is fabulous! It's always such fun to meet fellow Canadians! I would love to join your blog but I can't find any buttons to do it! :o)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you very much for your kind words. I think I fix it and that you can now join my blog!

      Supprimer
  2. Thanks, Isabelle! I've tried but it doesn't seem to be working for me! Have you thought of adding Google Friend Connect, or maybe Bloglovin?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I think you can join now. Let me know if it's work. Thank you!

      Supprimer